John Wall has been out all season following surgery to repair a torn Achilles (plus previous knee surgery), and it’s unlikely he will set foot on the court for the Wizards until next fall. That said, next month will be a full year from his Achilles surgery, we’re in the recovery window, so never say never. Wall has returned to full-contact practice — and he’s still the fastest guy on the court, as this video by Chase Hughes of NBC Sports Washington shows. John Wall is playing in a full-court scrimmage getting buckets. pic.twitter.com/JMIMisfEnw — Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) January 13, 2020 Wall was making smart passes and hitting stepback jumpers as well. Pull-up three from John Wall. pic.twitter.com/XLTV0ILofV — Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) January 13, 2020 John Wall hits a buzzer-beater and then celebrates. Can tell he’s having fun playing basketball and creating highlights for the first time in over a year. pic.twitter.com/MIvdR1daRA — Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) January 13, 2020 Before anyone jumps to conclusions, this was 4-on-4 ball against mostly Wizards player development staff. It’s not exactly NBA competition. With the Wizards sitting as the 12 seed in the East, there’s not a lot of motivation to race him back… Read full this story
- Holby City fans ecstatic as John Michie makes surprise return as Guy Self
- Pixar Head John Lasseter Takes Leave from Disney, Citing 'Missteps'
- Man pleads guilty to threatening Rep. John Lewis’ staff
- John Hinckley’s return to normalcy has been years in making
- John Prine in Memoriam: A Friend Celebrates the Playful Heart of America’s Great Campfire Poet
- Why this Baton Rouge City Court candidate has been suspended from practicing law
- Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Shreds the Pretense of an Apolitical Supreme Court
- In suspension of Baton Rouge lawyer running for City Court, state high court won't reconsider
- Supreme Court Embraces 20th-Century Technology Amid Pandemic
- Brett Kavanaugh Sworn In as 114th Supreme Court Justice
John Wall takes part in Wizards practice, is still fastest guy on court have 315 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.