MANCHESTER UNITED fans have slammed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for over using Marcus Rashford after the striker was ruled out for at least six weeks with a stress fracture in his back. The England ace limped off just 15 minutes after coming on during the 1-0 FA Cup win over Wolves on Wednesday. Scans confirmed that the 22-year-old has suffered a stress fracture in his back which could force Solskjaer to make his move in the transfer market. When quizzed on how long Rashford will be on the treatment table for, the Norweigian boss told Sky Sports: “Rashford? It’s a stress fracture that happened against Wolves. “It’s not happened before, it happened there and then. “He’ll be out for a while. He won’t be back until after the mid-season break.”Normally six weeks to heal, but I’m not a doctor, and then he needs rehab after that probably.” And fans online were quick to lay into the Norwegian for his treatment of the striker. One tweeted: “You can’t really point the finger at anyone but Solskjaer for this. “He literally played him into the ground.”I love Rashford, he’d play with a broken neck if you let him but as a manager you have to… Read full this story
- Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sent private message to fan before deleting Twitter
- PSG to miss Edinson Cavani for Champions League first leg against Manchester United
- Dee Gordon uses full-page ad to thank Ichiro
- Eli Manning learned of Odell Beckham Jr. trade on TV and Sterling Shepard will ‘miss him in a lot of ways’
- ‘The man who attacked me works in your kitchen’: Victim of serial groper took justice into her own hands
- Detroit Tigers: 1984 World Series launched this man's career
- Injury forced Lakers’ LeBron James to grapple with doubt like never before
- Bears TE Trey Burton: Anxiety questions after injury have been 'tough'
- Driver admits drinking 6 pack of beer, Four Lokos before crash that killed beloved Pasadena man
- Playoff-bound Bruins poised for their part in a ‘Boston Slam’
Man Utd fans slam Solskjaer for using Rashford too much after boss admits he will miss at least six weeks through injury have 337 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.