close Video Sen. McSally on calling CNN reporter ‘a liberal hack’ Arizona Senator Martha McSally on the outrage over her calling out a reporter, expectations for the impeachment trial. This is a rush transcript from “The Ingraham Angle,” January 16, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. LAURA INGRAHAM, HOST: All right, I’m Laura Ingraham this is “The Ingraham Angle” from Washington tonight. Once again this is going to be the go to hour for every key twist and turn of this impeachment farce the political, the cultural, and the legal all here. So with Senators now sworn in disturbing new reports emerging about what may be in McConnell’s rules governing the trial? Our legal team weighs in. It’s an all-star one. Plus, Senator Martha McSally is here exclusively and she is going to respond to the firestorm – I don’t know if you saw this today – created by her concentration, it was like five seconds, with a CNN reporter. Anyway it was the talk of Capitol Hill today. They can dish it out but can’t take it. Also tonight, the resistance thinks they have two more silver bullets to take down… Read full this story
- Sen. Gillibrand calls Hillary Clinton 'a role model for all'
- Taking her cues from Trump, Arizona Republican Martha McSally accuses her Democratic opponent of supporting 'treason'
- Mueller reportedly interviewed the author of the Trump-Russia dossier -- here's what it alleges, and how it aligned with reality
- 'A propagandist for profit, peddling lies every night': CNN correspondent Jim Acosta goes in on Fox News host Sean Hannity
- Trump reportedly asks Trudeau during testy call on tariffs, 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'
- A timeline emerges as Mueller homes in on what -- and how much -- Trump knew about WikiLeaks and the DNC hacks
- Explosive devices sent in the mail to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and CNN's New York office
- Reports of election site hacking rankle Florida officials
- Scholars, infosec experts call for action on Russian hacking
- Trump was reportedly fuming after John Kelly said his views on the border wall had 'evolved' since the 2016 campaign
Sen. McSally on calling CNN reporter 'a liberal hack' have 354 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.