A slate of Democratic presidential candidates rallied with striking casino workers in Las Vegas on Wednesday as they work to attract support from labor groups ahead of the evening’s primary debate and the Nevada caucuses on Saturday.Former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenOvernight Health Care: US hits 10,000 coronavirus deaths | Trump touts ‘friendly’ talk with Biden on response | Trump dismisses report on hospital shortages as ‘just wrong’ | Cuomo sees possible signs of curve flattening in NY We need to be ‘One America,’ the polling says — and the politicians should listen 16 things to know today about coronavirus MORE, former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete ButtigiegPete ButtigiegButtigieg launches new PAC to aid down-ballot candidates HuffPost political reporter on why Bernie fell way behind Biden Economists fear slow pace of testing will prolong recession MORE, businessman Tom SteyerTom SteyerProgressive advocates propose T ‘green stimulus’ plan Candidates want data privacy rules, except for their own campaigns Budowsky: Biden should pull together a ‘dream team of rivals’ MORE and Sens. Amy KlobucharAmy KlobucharBiden hosts potential VP pick Gretchen Whitmer on podcast Why Gretchen Whitmer’s stock is rising with Team Biden Biden says his administration could help grow ‘bench’ for Democrats MORE… Read full this story
- 2020 Democrats clash with DNC ahead of June debate
- Bernie Sanders to make 2020 campaign stop in Las Vegas
- 2020 Democratic candidates gang up on Beto at first debate
- Most of the 2020 Democratic candidates are already doomed
- Inslee rallies with young climate activists in Las Vegas
- Howard Schultz, eyeing presidential bid, speaks in Las Vegas
- Casino workers’ union joins rally for collective bargaining
- When Will the 2020 Democratic Field Start to Shrink?
- 2020 Democrats Seek Voters in an Unusual Spot: Fox News
- Casino workers’ union rallies for collective bargaining bill
2020 Democratic candidates support Las Vegas casino workers on debate day have 279 words, post on thehill.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.