close Video Eric Shawn: ‘Carter Page is owed an apology’. . . and more Judy Miller on the secrecy of the FISA court and allegations of wrongdoing EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump campaign aide Carter Page is vowing to release ”never-before-revealed” details from his experience at the center of the Russia investigation in a forthcoming book set to be released later this year. Page’s book, which is slated to be published by Regnery Publishing in August — just as the presidential general election battle moves into full swing, is expected to name government officials who allegedly abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) system and detail “what happened” at the start of, and during, the Russia probe. The title is ”Abuse and Power: How an Innocent American Was Framed in an Attempted Coup Against the President.” CARTER PAGE FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST DNC OVER DOSSIER Page was a central figure in former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential election. Mueller did not find any wrongdoing by Page and was unable to substantiate the anti-Trump dossier’s claims about him. Last year, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz issued a long-awaited report finding that the FBI made… Read full this story
- All the Wild Russia-Probe Developments That You May Have Missed
- Barr disagrees with Horowitz report on Russia probe launch
- German terrorist's nine victims - including pregnant mother - all had migrant backgrounds and 'were shot with a Glock 17 pistol he'd bought legally online', police reveal as they probe whether he had an accomplice
- James Comey Admits He Pushed Back Against Trump Plan to Probe Origins of ‘Salacious’ Dossier Claims
- Revealed: FBI Used ‘Briefing’ with Trump, Flynn to Gather Evidence for Crossfire Hurricane Operation
- ‘The Russia Story’
- McCabe’s Leak Denials Cast Suspicion On His Loyal Aide, Lisa Page
- Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser Says John Bolton's Book Shows Trump Administration's 'Unprecedented Level of Corruption'
- Trump Advisor FBI First Targeted For ‘Collusion’ Gives New Details About Feds’ ‘Preposterous’ Claims
- Graham reveals big questions he has ahead of Senate FISA probe
Carter Page to share 'never-before-revealed' details about Russia probe in forthcoming book have 342 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.