Arts French artist François Andes to hold exhibition in HCMC The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020,16:35 (GMT+7) French artist François Andes to hold exhibition in HCMCThe Saigon Times Daily An artwork by François Andes – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER HCMC – A solo exhibition of French artist François Andes, curated by Luiz Gustavo Carvalho, will be held at Galerie Quynh in District 1, HCMC from February 14 to March 28. “The crossing of disaster” exhibition features an ensemble of works, including drawings, animation, sculptures, costumes, masks, and musical compositions by acclaimed composers Samir Odeh-Tamimi and Sérgio Rodrigo. Andes and Carvalho’s creative process weaves together various beliefs to question the evolution of man’s relationship to nature, especially to the ecosystems of watercourses and forests. The rivers and forests in the exhibition bear a reflection on the borders between the wilderness and civilized spaces. The destruction of natural areas, deforestation, air pollution, water contamination, and overexploitation of resources have negatively changed the earth and could become the ground for new mythological figures and new beliefs. François Andes lives and works in Lille. His works have been exhibited in notable institutions such as Centre d’Arts Visuels le Labanque in Béthune, Bispo do Rosario Museum of… Read full this story
- French artists to perform 'Tale of Kieu'
- Old National to announce second-quarter 2018 earnings and hold conference call / webcast
- Poster artist for Rockport Art Festival holds exhibition at Rockport Center for the Arts
- “LOS DOS AMIGOS: Dali and Picasso” exhibit will be January 13
- CHANT to Present ‘I Am Queen Mary’ Artist Talks and Open Forums
- Tourism fair and book exhibition themed “Following the Red River civilization”
- French naval history and art meet in silent steel and a concrete castle
- The best of Memphis music 2018: A look at the top artists, concerts and more
- Twin Tiers Comic-Con returns to Elmira with artists, cosplay and more
- Welcoming German artists’ group and organizing music exchange programs in some localities
French artist François Andes to hold exhibition in HCMC have 323 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.