An image of Samsung Electronics’ latest foldable smartphone, the Galaxy Z Flip, appears on a screen at an unpacking event held in San Francisco on Tuesday. [SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS]Samsung Electronics unveiled four new premium phones Tuesday, hoping to boost slowing sales, and most attention went to its second foldable phone.At a launch event in San Francisco Tuesday, Korea’s top tech company revealed a trio of Galaxy S20 phones with souped up cameras and processors, and the Galaxy Z Flip, a clamshell-style foldable phone that the tech giant hopes will outperform its ill-fated Galaxy Fold. The Z Flip, which folds in half to form a perfect square, is scheduled to hit the market on Feb. 14 and the three new Galaxy models – the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra – on March 6. The tech giant said ultra-thin glass covering on the screen will make the Z Flip more resistant to scratches than the Fold, which was delayed for several months due to reviewer revelations that the phone’s screen easily broke. The Z Flip’s $1,380 (1.65 million won) price tag is a lot cheaper than the Fold’s $2,000 and prices for other new foldable models like Motorola’s Razr, reflecting Samsung’s determination to… Read full this story
- 11 best and worst Galaxy Fold features, from the camera to that crease
- Galaxy Fold lasts for 120,000 folds in CNET's livestreamed test
- Galaxy Fold: My first day with Samsung's new and improved foldable phone
- Enter for your chance to win* a Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Wait, there's a dual-screen folding phone that costs only $155?
- Samsung's New Galaxy Buds Almost Give AirPods a Run for Their Money
- Galaxy S7 smartphone explodes
- Microsoft jumps on folding phone bandwagon with Surface Duo
- NASA reveals record-breaking Hubble panorama showing 12,000 'fire and fury' galaxies in one image
- Comparing the GBC CombBind C20E and Fellowes Galaxy E Comb Binding Machines
Galaxy Z Flip folds into a perfect square have 300 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.