Infrastructure HCMC seeks to build elevated roads The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020,15:53 (GMT+7) HCMC seeks to build elevated roadsThe Saigon Times Daily Motorcycles and cars are stuck in a traffic jam in HCMC. Elevated roads are expected to help ease traffic congestion in the city – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – HCMC Vice Chairman Vo Van Hoan has asked the relevant departments and agencies to draw up plans to build elevated roads in the city, including those along Nhieu Loc Canal, Hanoi Highway and Vo Van Kiet Boulevard and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport to Binh Loi to address the worsening traffic congestion in the city. At a meeting on February 11 on the municipal Department of Transport’s plans for this year, HCMC Vice Chairman Hoan asked the department to coordinate with other relevant agencies to list tasks for this year and submit it to the municipal government before June, according to Sai Gon Giai Phong newspaper. He also required the Departments of Planning and Investment and Transport and the HCMC Management Board of Investment and Construction of Traffic Projects to mobilize resources, mainly private ones, to execute traffic projects in the city. The Department of Transport must urgently ask… Read full this story
- Sichuan village on road to better life
- New bridge between HCMC, industrial hub Dong Nai to get a move on
- First train for Metro Line 1 to be shipped to HCMC in October
- HCMC, Busan share experience against pandemic, post Covid-19 economic recovery
- HCMC authorities exploit, utilize urban underground space resources
- EXCLUSIVE: 'All it's missing is Jon Snow and a couple of dragons!' GoT author George R.R. Martin submits plans to build fantasy castle in his New Mexico backyard - but his neighbors aren't bending the knee!
- NHAI to inspect Sohna road project before restarting work
- Railways lose out to road transport in cross border exports
- Cube Highways signs Rs 3,500 crore loan agreement with SBI to buy NHAI toll roads: Report
- Justice dept seeks to defend Trump defamation case
HCMC seeks to build elevated roads have 326 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.