A picture in which President Trump appears to have exaggerated fake tan lines leaving a dark orange steak along the top of his face continues to light up social media platforms, despite Trump claiming it’s photoshopped. The original image, shared by photographer William Moon, has taken on a life of its own as Trump is compared to Cats, Mrs. Doubtfire, a three-year-old messing with their mother’s make-up, and even how your face looks when you open up the oven to check on your cooking food. The picture continues to do the rounds on Twitter and Instagram under the hashtag #OrangeFace as some joke that it compares to the controversial photos that were unearthed of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in blackface. Trump tweeted on Saturday that the image was photoshopped but that his ‘hair looks good’. The original pictures of President Trump does not show the tan lines to be as exaggerated as they do in the ones that prompted a series of hilarious memes A popular comparison for the photo was with the movie Cats showing Trump in face paint #OrangeFace, Revlon’s latest limited edition skin product: Cheetos for men pic.twitter.com/JZEPi3PxbA— Brandon Vo (@vot_brandon) February 8, 2020 One meme compared… Read full this story
- Tom Hanks' face said it all: Social media erupts with hilarious memes after Ricky Gervais roasts 'woke Hollywood hypocrites'
- 'All this so Meghan can play herself in The Crown': Hilarious memes speculate the REAL reason for the royal retirement is actress Meghan's desire to star in the Netflix series
- How A Hoax Made To Look Like A Guardian Article Made Its Way To Russian Media
- How the cat jokes and beast names of Monster Hunter: World are translated into English
- This Taekwondo match looks like real life Tekken
- Talk about a fashion BOW pas! Jennifer Lopez is compared to a gift-wrapped parcel while Cate Blanchett is likened to a lampshade in hilarious memes poking fun at Golden Globes' worst-dressed
- Love Island: Rochelle Humes' doppelganger sister Sophie Piper, 21, is hoping to find a 'tall, tanned and light-eyed' man in the South African villa... and looks set to be standout star from 2020 series
- Stormy Daniels Fans Are Paying Her To Stomp On Cheetos
- The death of truth: how we gave up on facts and ended up with Trump
- Trump 2020: Be Very Afraid
Hilarious memes about Trump's fake tan lines say he looks like a character from CATS and joke he uses Cheetos as make-up have 382 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 9, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.