Donald Trump mocked Democrats’ Debate night of finger-pointing, shouting and chaos as he returned to the White House Wednesday, scoffing: ‘Just give me an opponent.’ He took aim at a series of his potential rivals to call them ‘crazy,’ and say: ‘Would be over for most.’ The tweet reflected his public confidence that he can beat any of the Democratic field in November, and came after just over two hours of the CBS hosted debated which quickly devolved into angry personal exchanges with a total loss of control by moderators Gayle King and Norah O’Donnell. ‘Crazy, chaotic Democrat Debate last night,’ Trump said, not long after touching down from India at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. ‘Fake News said Biden did well, even though he said half of our population was shot to death. Would be OVER for most. Mini Mike was weak and unsteady, but helped greatly by his many commercials (which are not supposed to be allowed during a debate). ‘Pocahontas was mean, & undisciplined, mostly aiming at Crazy Bernie and Mini Mike. They don’t know how to handle her, but I know she is a “chocker”. ‘Steyer was a disaster who, along with Mini, are setting records… Read full this story
- 9 New Dynamics Campaigns Are Expecting in the Second Democratic Debates
- The Age Issue Finally Came Up in a Democratic Debate
- Elizabeth Warren accuses Michael Bloomberg of trying to buy the 2020 US presidential election as he looks to run against Donald Trump
- Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren Had a Secret Nonaggression Agreement. Is It Falling Apart?
- Joe Biden's No Malarkey bus tour sees former vice-president ridiculed for being out of touch
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Elizabeth Warren takes aim at Mike Bloomberg's billions
- 'I guess you can buy followers, but not Retweets or personality?' Donald Trump Jr. mocks Michael Bloomberg after former New York mayor's 2020 campaign launch fizzles on Twitter
- There Are Only 5 Candidates Still Standing After the Latest Democratic Debate
- Kamala Harris ramps up push to get Donald Trump banned from Twitter for 'abuse' and 'harassment' with demand letter to company's founder
- In Michael Bloomberg, Elizabeth Warren Has Finally Found a 2020 Dem to Attack
'Just give me an opponent!' Donald Trump mocks 'crazy, chaotic' Democratic debate and takes aim at Joe Biden, 'Mini Mike' Bloomberg, and calls Elizabeth Warren a 'chocker' have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.