close Video Mexican drug cartel fueling Los Angeles homeless crisis DEA says problem being enabled by California drug law; KTTV investigative reporter Bill Melugin has the details. This is a rush transcript from “The Ingraham Angle,” February 7, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. LAURA INGRAHAM, FOX NEWS HOST: I’m Laura Ingraham and this is The Ingraham Angle tonight from Washington. Why are the Democrats steeped in utter misery tonight? Well, my Angle comes a little later in the show, little different tonight and it lays it all out. Also, Pelosi’s daughter tries to explain away her mother’s paper stunt, while Hollywood is fuming as the Oscars are coming this weekend. They’re fuming over Trump’s impeachment acquittal. Raymond Arroyo explains in Follies. And this is a shocking report we’re going to bring you later on the show out of LA and how a Mexican drug cartel is fueling the homelessness crisis with the help of liberal drug laws. But first– (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Would you like to Alexander Vindman out of your White House. Do you want Alexander Vindman– DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Well, I’m not happy… Read full this story
- Mexican drug cartels fueling meth comeback in US, with seizures at 'historically high levels'
- Los Angeles' homeless problem stems from 'drug addiction' and 'mental health,' Fox News' Emily Compagno says
- U.S. Media Ignore Mexican President’s Ties to Drug Cartels
- Following Massacre In Mexico, GOP Congressman Urges Drug Cartels Be Labeled As Terrorist Organizations
- Mexican Border Governor Calls Los Zetas Cartel ‘Narco-Terrorists’
- Border War: Los Angeles officials clash with burbs over homeless 'dumping'
- Column: As L.A.'s homeless crisis worsens, no one is in charge. That has to change
- After 18 months reporting on the homeless crisis, this is what I learned
- Can Los Angeles blend new housing with river restoration? This is the first big test
- Mexican YouTuber Nana Pelucas, 36, is executed in her Acapulco restaurant - the second reality star in two months to fall victim to suspected drug cartel violence
Mexican drug cartel fueling Los Angeles homeless crisis have 346 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 8, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.