Ju Ji-hoon [NETFLIX]It’s an axiom among movie fans that dramas with actor Ju Ji-hoon never disappoint. No one can pinpoint exactly when that trust was built among Ju’s fans. Maybe it was the 2017 and 2018 movie series “Along with the Gods” or maybe it goes all the way back to the drama “Princess Hours,” also known as “Goong,” in 2006. That was his first lead role after his debut as a model in 2002. The 38-year-old actor is in the just-released Netflix series “Kingdom,” as well as the ongoing SBS drama “Hyena.” In the former, he is a crowned prince leading the Joseon Dynasty in the 15 to 16th centuries. In the latter, he plays an elite lawyer at a large firm. “My curiosity is stronger than the dread one feels for something new,” said Ju in a video interview, the safest kind during the coronavirus. He told the JoongAng Ilbo what his days have been like at a time of great productivity. Actor Ju Ji-hoon. left, in the Netflix series “Kingdom,” as a crown prince, and in the SBS drama “Hyena” as a lawyer, right. [NETFLIX, SBS]Q. Tell us about season two of the Kingdom series?A. It is… Read full this story
- Day of action to stamp out illegal tobacco sales in Wales
- Keanu Reeves films rainy action scene in Times Square for John Wick 3
- Five books to look forward to in July
- Trump congratulates Mexico’s new president: “I look forward to working with him”
- Highgate ‘looking forward’ to hosting Ealing despite Hampstead loss
- McGrath looking forward to Kohli-Anderson battle
- Pixar film editor looks forward to being special guest at Belfast Photo Festival
- Frankie Dettori looks forward to Royal Ascot
- Rs 5 crore spent on an action scene in Ram Charan’s next!
- Newlywed Lidsey looking forward to Croft Clio Cup return
Ju Ji-hoon is looking forward to his 40s: He’s glad hormonal days are over, yet still enjoys action scenes have 298 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.