Mobile app Pass allows for users to log in to websites or apps using a fingerprint, iris or six-digit pin code, instead of filling out a membership form. [KT]Korea’s three mobile carriers introduced a service Wednesday where smartphone users will be able to log into apps and websites without registering for or joining each service. The function is provided by the Pass mobile app, which is an identity verification service offered to users of all three mobile carriers – SK Telecom, KT and LG U+. Even if a user does not join an app or website as a member, they will be able to log in by pressing the “phone number log in” button, which will automatically activate the Pass app. From there, the user can simply have their identity verified using their fingerprint or iris or by inputting a six-digit password instead of going through the cumbersome process of filling in a registration form for every new online service.The feature will only be allowed for apps and online services that are partnered with the Pass app or make use of Pass’s public API. For such partners, making use of the Pass app allows them to access data on users… Read full this story
- Mobile carriers making out from rural phone subsidy
- iOS 11.3 makes App Store reviews much more useful
- Mobile payment security apps coming to NFC-ready smartphones
- T-Mobile retiring its app for Window phones on August 25
- SAP, Ericsson team up for management of mobile devices and apps
- AudioStretch slows down songs and videos to make learning music easier
- Mobile carriers to locate users for 000?
- Which mobile carrier would you switch to?
- Waze is now making it far easier for you to drive to events
- Is Mobile Banking Safe: Redefining Mobile Security through App Verification
Mobile carriers make app registration easier with Pass have 292 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.