By Brian Jones – March 19, 2020 02:47 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the NBA won’t likely return until sometime in June after suspending the season earlier this month. The good news for NBA fans is they can re-watch this year’s games that have been played as well as games from previous years for absolutely free. This week, the NBA announced that its subscription-based television package, NBA League Pass, will be free for all fans for the next month.”The evolving situation around the coronavirus has been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are taking appropriate precautions to ensure that you and your family stay safe and healthy,” the league said in a letter to the fans. “We encourage you to visit NBA.com for additional information on how to protect yourself and your family during this unprecedented time.”Limiting social interactions is a critical way to minimize the spread of this virus, but staying home for long periods of time can be difficult. With the 2019-20 NBA season on hiatus, the NBA and Turner Sports are providing all fans with a free preview of NBA League Pass, the league’s premium subscription-based product, until April… Read full this story
- Mike Tindall shares perfect cricket analogy on self isolation during coronavirus pandemic
- Mike Tindall pays emotional tribute to close friend amid coronavirus pandemic
- States focus on alternatives to in-person voting as they move forward with primaries amid coronavirus pandemic
- I'm black and pregnant during the coronavirus pandemic and this is why I'm scared
- CM Punk slams 'stubborn' Vince McMahon for hosting WWE WrestleMania amid coronavirus chaos
- Restaurants get creative amid coronavirus
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 show changes 'unveiled' by Motsi Mabuse amid coronavirus?
- Queensland to triple hospital emergency department capacity amid coronavirus spread
- The lives of musicians in the Philippines, amid a pandemic
- Anxiety and depression likely to spike among Americans as coronavirus pandemic spreads
NBA League Pass Free for the Next Month as Fans Self-Quarantine Amid Coronavirus Pandemic have 310 words, post on popculture.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.