close Video Biden: We’ve had enough debates Joe Biden addresses the future of presidential debates amid the coronavirus pandemic. Joe Biden says he’s pushing ahead with his search for a running mate and revealed that he had a conversation with Sen. Bernie Sanders – his last remaining rival for the Democratic presidential nomination. Speaking with donors during a virtual fundraiser on Friday night, the former vice president and all-but-certain Democratic nominee said: “I am in the process and I actually had this discussion with Bernie. He’s a friend. We’re competitors. He’s a friend.” BIDEN PUSHES FOR ANOTHER STIMULUS AMID DEVASTATING JOBS REPORTS While there’s been discussions between Biden and Sanders campaign officials, this was the first admission by Biden that he’s talked directly with Sanders since the race for the Democratic nomination became a two-candidate race last month. Thanks to his sweeping primary victories over the populist senator from Vermont in March, Biden’s widened his lead in the race for convention delegates to more than 300 over Sanders and has cemented his standing as the defacto nominee. But Sanders – while reassessing his campaign – has to date resisted ending his White House bid, saying he still has a “narrow… Read full this story
- Map-challenged Joe Biden tells New Hampshire campaign crowd that they're actually in Iowa—after confusing Iowa for Ohio and New Hampshire for Vermont
- Trump Impeachment Needs to Move Forward 'Very Soon,' Bush White House Ethics Lawyer Warns
- Joe Biden Tells Wealthy Fundraiser Crowd that 'Rich People Are Just As Patriotic As Poor People'
- House Moving Forward to Draft Articles of Impeachment Against Trump, Pelosi Says
- Late-Night Hosts React to Pelosi's Plan to Move Forward With Articles of Impeachment
- Planned Parenthood Employee Testified She Wanted To ‘Move Forward’ On Selling Fetal Livers For $750 Each
- Joe Biden Tells HBO That Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is ‘Not The Future Of The Party’
- Ex-Ukraine envoy Kurt Volker tells lawmakers he DID warn Ukraine to stay out of U.S. elections while also cautioning Rudy Giuliani about his sources and insisting he didn't know about plan to push Biden investigation
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill's Relationship Moving Forward by Moving into Bev Hills
- Adelson Mum on Presidential Pick as He Moves to End College Anti-Semitism
Biden tells Sanders he’s moving forward with VP search have 368 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.