To keep our community informed of the most urgent coronavirus news, The San Francisco Chronicle’s critical updates are free to read. Ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: 12,820 in California, including 3,286 in the Bay Area. 305,820 cases in the U.S., with 8,291 deaths, including 85 in the Bay Area and 285 in California. The five states with the highest death tolls are: New York with 3,565, New Jersey with 846, Michigan with 540, Louisiana with 409, and Washington state with 295. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. More than 1.19 million in the world with more than 64,000 deaths. More than 245,000 people have recovered. For detailed maps, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Breaking news developments from today: 2of6 6:30 p.m. Napa County extends shelter-at-home order until April 30: Napa County’s order directing residents to shelter at home will continue through April 30, roughly tracking the pandemic-caused directives of other Bay Area counties. The new order, which went into effect Friday, includes closure… Read full this story
- San Francisco City Guide: Fun For Young And Old
- The Top Ten Most Unique Cities of the World
- Romancing San Francisco [Chapter #2: Master Yamaguchi Teaches]
- Be A Guest
- Romancing San Francisco [Chapter 7 & 8: work and play]
- Where Can I Take My Dog? To The Beach?
- What to Photograph in San Francisco
- Relax, Explore and Experience California Vacations
- Romancing San Francisco (Chapter #3 (Part two): Karate Test)
- Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America?
Coronavirus live updates: Golden Gate Park turns 150 with muted celebration have 262 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.