Rapper Kanye West revealed that he plans on voting for President Donald Trump’s re-election in 2020 in a new interview. Speaking with GQ,West said that even though he did not vote in 2016 (as he told a San Jose audience during his Saint Pablo tour), he would vote for Trump in 2020. West said that he planned on voting for Trump, and wouldn’t listen to people who told him not to. “I’m definitely voting this time. And we know who I’m voting on. And I’m not going to be told by the people around me and the people that have their agenda that my career is going to be over. Because guess what: I’m still here,” West told GQ. “I was told my career would end if I wasn’t with her [Hillary Clinton]. What kind of campaign is that, anyway? That’s like if Obama’s campaign was ‘I’m with black.’ What’s the point of being a celebrity if you can’t have an opinion? Everybody make their own opinion! You know?” When reporter Will Welch asked Yeezy about his support for Trump, specifically in the context of his “Make America Great Again” slogan, West expressed his thoughts that the country had improved… Read full this story
- Kanye West offers his belated vote for Donald Trump
- Kanye West Says Not Liking Donald Trump Because of Race Alone is 'Mental Slavery'
- Kanye West Tells Joel Osteen's Church That 'Jesus Has Won the Victory,' Because He's Working for God Now
- Kanye West Tells Televangelist Joel Osteen About God, The Devil And His Turn To Religion In His Work
- Kanye West turns on Donald Trump and ditches politics saying he’s been ‘used to spread messages I don’t believe in’ in shock love-in u-turn
- Taylor Swift feuds – the history behind all of them including her drama with Kanye West and Scooter Braun
- Kanye West is spreading the gospel of white evangelicals
- A$AP Rocky spotted for the first time since release at friend Kanye West's Sunday Service... after rapper helped him get out of Swedish jail
- Kanye West’s White House Visit Was a Paean to Male Bonding
- Kanye West wants to change his name to "Christian Genius Billionaire"
Kanye West Tells GQ That He Plans on Voting For Trump in 2020 have 366 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.