The postponement of the Tokyo Games was a bitter pill to swallow for the two-time World Championship silver medallist as he will get one year older when he takes the field for his third Olympics. “For me, the postponement of the Olympics means I will get older by one year, so it will be a new challenge,” the 36-year-old told PTI from Pune.He has been forced to change his training due to the worsening COVID-19 pandemic and the 21-day nationwide lockdown. His daily routine now is to search YouTube for videos on “how to build shoulder muscles” and train at the gym for long hours. More LOCKDOWN DAYS News Lockdown Days: Scott McLaughlin wins virtual IndyCar event racing from Australia For Hardik Pandya there is no rest day, even amidst lockdown Lockdown days: Steffan Jones: Mentoring Rajasthan Royals bowlers, writing a book, hoping to shape next-gen fast men Lockdown days: Ducati MotoGP rider Danilo Petrucci does physiotherapy and light training, controls diet Lockdown days: The best of La Liga on social media Lockdown days: Boxer Amit Panghal enjoys home time; homely food, chatting with grand dad There will be no shortage of funds, Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju assures archers India… Read full this story
- How to build muscle with Apple Watch
- These crazy PC gaming deals make Cyber Monday the perfect day to bolster your build
- Short, intense workouts that are becoming wildly popular may help build muscle better than traditional exercise
- Machine Learning to Assist in Building Muscle
- Build Muscle By Drinking Chocolate Milkshakes and Why It Makes Sense
- Glastonbury Day 1: Blondie, New Build, East India Youth
- 74-year-old man found alive 5 days after Washington, DC, building fire
- Zero-day flaw found in building control system
- Why Do I Get Sore Days After I’ve Worked Out?
- Firefighter Loses 3 Kids in Pa. Day Care Blaze That Kills 5
Lockdown days: Archer Tarundeep Rai builds muscles to stay in shape for third Olympics have 300 words, post on www.mykhel.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.