PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc talks on the phone with his Chinese counterpart (Photo: VNA) Hanoi, (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc talked over the phone with his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang on April 2, discussing cooperation in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. He informed PM Phuc that China will provide Vietnam with aid and medical supplies and equipment within its possibilities. COVID-19 pandemic, PM Phuc affirmed that as Chair of ASEAN, Vietnam has been leading discussions and coordination in anti-epidemic efforts among ASEAN countries and between the ASEAN and partner nations, including the ASEAN plus Three mechanism. VNA
- What To Watch For This Weekend At Evo 2017, The World's Largest Fighting Game Tournament
- What The Heck Happened In
- Schooling Vietnam: How tech companies are training the next wave of workers
- How startup GitHub survived a massive five-day network attack (Q&A)
- Can PC makers survive in a post PC world?
- 's 100 Most Popular Posts Of 2014*
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc discusses COVID-19 fight with Chinese counterpart have 150 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.