Email By Michael Dulaney Updated May 22, 2020 10:41:54 Map: Sydney 2000 Photo: Uncovering the strange world of Lezlie Manukian. (ABC News: Tim Madden/Michael Dulaney) Her lavish world of fake personas and bizarre stories left families around the world in ruin. But one of her victims had to know: who was the real Lezlie Manukian?”Dear Cameron*, I don’t know you, other than that we share a terrible experience at the hands of Lezlie Manukian. It takes a while to get through it but you will. Perversely, it will help you knowing there are many more victims. It’s not such a lonely place as when you think it’s just you. The crazy thing is that I didn’t see it all until it was way too late…” Photo: It was an uncertain wedding in New Zealand. (Supplied: Ollie Wards) A whirlwind romanceThey met in a courtyard at a London house party, the kind where expats drink foreign beer and laugh about each other’s strange accents.Greg Wards was in his mid-20s then, a generous and naive “Kiwi male” working abroad, totally unprepared for the encounter that would define the next 10 years of his life.He wore his favourite American football-style jacket, the one… Read full this story
- Charismatic Leaders Emerging in these Desperate Times
- Martial Artist Says: The Belt Doesn't Make The Warrior
- Hurricane Katrina: No Match for Hurricane C
- Hurricane Katrina - Can Music Help?
- In Three Notes, Can You Name That Band?
- Divining Your Life Path Number
- The Apparent Murder-Suicide of Chris Benoit Really Creates More Questions Than Answers
- The Hack Writer Becomes War Movie Critic - Well, Not Really
- Interview for "The Bridge Is Love" Author Cheron Joy Mayhall
- Common Sense Tips for Senior Safety
A charismatic con artist devastated her victims—then they fought back have 283 words, post on www.abc.net.au at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.