Video PlayerClose BEIJING, May 29 (Xinhua) — China’s National College English Test (CET) for the first half of this year will be postponed over coronavirus concerns, according to the Ministry of Education. Originally scheduled for June 13, the test will be held on July 11 and Sept. 19. Universities and colleges can choose to hold the test on either of the two dates or both dates, the ministry said. Registration for the July test will start in mid-June, while registration for the September test will start in early July, the ministry said, adding that the registration will be moved online. Enditem
- 5 things to know about National College Decision Day for Class of 2019
- Oregon Ducks women and men gain ground in the national college track rankings
- Joan Swartz elected fellow in national college
- Which freshman will star on national college football stage?
- Two Gophers on watch lists for national college football awards
- BoKapsys Atlassian Class 1 (English) [TEST]
- College baseball weekend: MW trims game from Air Force-SDSU series; USD entertains Portland; UC San Diego ranked No. 1
- China implements complete Wikipedia ban
- Trump, Japan’s Abe at odds over North Korean missile tests
- How Xi’s Last-Minute Switch on U.S.-China Trade Deal Upended It
China postpones National College English Test have 194 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.