The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 70,996 in California, including 2,876 deaths. • 10,110 in the Bay Area, including 368 deaths. • More than 1.3 million in the U.S., including more than 80,600 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 26,988; New Jersey with 9,340; Massachusetts with 5,108; Michigan with 4,584; and Pennsylvania with 3,832. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 4.2 million in the world, with more than 288,000 deaths. More than 1.4 million people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest updates from today: 10:30 p.m. Alameda County agrees with Tesla on reopening plan: Alameda County said Tesla can begin to… Read full this story
- LIVE updates: #RedForEd teacher walkout enters Day 4 at the Capitol
- 2007 Mecca Masjid blast LIVE updates: All five accused acquitted by special NIA court; Owaisi alleges 'biased investigation'
- Judge BH Loya Case Live Updates: "Misuse Of PIL A Matter Of Concern," Says Top Court
- North County Report: Encinitas Is Running Out of Time to Adopt New Housing Plan
- Hunger strike at Santa Clara County jail enters day 10
- Explosion rocks Connecticut neighborhood; multiple officers injured – live updates
- Connecticut SWAT Standoff: Explosion Reported In North Haven, Live Updates
- 2018 NFL Draft live updates: Jets pick Sam Darnold at No. 3; Rosen chosen at No. 10 by Arizona
- 2018 NFL Draft: How to watch information and live updates
- Suspended Marion County Judge Vance Day faces upcoming criminal trial
Coronavirus live updates: Sonoma County reports large one-day jump in cases have 307 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.