A Twitter feud erupted between two White House news correspondents after one of them accused the other of ‘shaming’ him for not wearing a face covering during President Trump’s news briefing on Monday. John Roberts of Fox News was photographed by his ABC News colleague Jonathan Karl while sitting in his chair in the White House Rose Garden moments before Trump took to the podium. While the other reporters pictured were wearing face coverings, Roberts was not, as Karl pointed out. ABC News White House correspondent Jonathan Karl posted a tweet on Monday saying that ‘almost everybody’ in the White House Rose Garden was wearing a mask Karl then attached a photo showing a group of reporters seated on the lawn. One of them, John Roberts of Fox News, is seen right without a mask Roberts replied on Twitter that he felt Karl was ‘shaming’ him and that he was being ‘petty’ ‘Almost everybody in the Rose Garden is wearing a mask – almost everybody,’ the ABC News journalist tweeted on Monday. Karl then posted four pictures showing journalists and White House aides wearing face coverings both before and during the news conference. Roberts, however, was conspicuously without one as… Read full this story
- Kanye West spotted wearing his 'Make America Great Again' hat after pro-Trump tweets backlash
- Nigeria: Killing of Christians in Nigeria Is Unacceptable, Says Trump
- Nigeria: Court Orders Forfeiture of Patience Jonathan's Properties
- Nigeria: Ex-Trump Aide Insists He Calls African Countries Shithole
- Hedgehog sightings in British gardens fall again, survey reveals
- Nigeria: Why I Didn't Discuss 'Shithole' Comment With Trump
- Nigeria: Trump Thumbs Up Buhari's Fight Against 'Massive Corruption'
- Nigeria: Moghalu Counsels Nigerian Media Against Unprofessional Conduct in News Reporting
- Nigeria: Meeting With Trump Is Sweet, Yields Results On Economy, Security, Anti-Corruption
- Four children killed in Salford house fire petrol bomb attack ‘after feud’ involving car
Fox News White House reporter John Roberts slams 'petty' ABC News colleague Jonathan Karl for trying to 'shame' him for not wearing a mask in the Rose Garden before Trump's press conference have 300 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 12, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.