MANCHESTER UNITED face a moral dilemma over Dean Henderson if clubs agree to restart the Premier League. They must decide whether to let the England Under-21 keeper stay at top-four rivals Sheffield United — and potentially help deny United a £60million-plus Champions League slot. Prem chiefs discussed the loan situations of their players at Friday’s bumper meeting. Whilst EFL clubs are understood to be in favour of extending loans if the player and their temporary side agree, the top flight demand the parent club must also be in favour of an extension. Henderson is among eight players on loan to a Prem rival whose contracts expire on June 30. While a vote next Monday is expected to see an agreement that on-loan players can stay to the end of the season, all owner clubs will have the right to veto the extensions.When United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer agreed to let Henderson join the Blades last summer, he probably expected he would get back a keeper who had come on in leaps and bounds. United knew what a prospect they had in the 23-year-old Cumbrian, who has been at Old Trafford since 2011. And Henderson has exceeded expectations, making a series… Read full this story
- Jamie Carragher's Premier League team of the season
- 10pm Man Utd news LIVE: Maguire helps broker £4m NHS deal, Milinkovic-Savic to replace Pogba, Sancho transfer LATEST
- Premier League: 10 games to go, 10 things to know - title race, Europe, relegation and more
- 10am Man Utd news LIVE: Milinkovic-Savic in talks to replace Pogba, Jadon Sancho ‘transfer agreed’, Vitek deal confirmed
- Man Utd Transfer Centre takeover Q&A - James Cooper answers your questions
- Premier League Team of the Season: Soccer Saturday pundits pick their line-ups
- Manchester United's squad assessed: Who will stay or go this summer?
- Premier League's longest serving player of every club
- Arsenal line up £30million summer transfer swoop for Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes
- Who is Petr Kellner, is he buying Chelsea, and what troubles has Blues owner Roman Abramovich had?
Man Utd dilemma as on-loan goalkeeper Dean Henderson could cost them £60MILLION if Sheff Utd reach Champions League have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.