The evaluation of UP board answer sheets will begin only in 20 districts that fall under the green zone from May 5, while evaluation work in orange and red zones will begin later, an official said on Monday.Deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma said, “After much deliberation, it was decided to start evaluation only in green zone keeping in mind safety of teachers. Gradually, we will start evaluation in orange and in red zones.”The green zone districts where evaluation work will begin from Tuesday are Barabanki, Kheri, Hathras, Maharajganj, Shahjahanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Balia, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Farukhabad, Fatehpur, Hamirpur, Kanpur dehat, Kushinagar, Lalitpur, Mahoba, Siddharthnagar, Sonbhadra and Amethi, he said.Sharma said that the decision to start evaluation in the orange and red zones will be taken only after reviewing the progress of evaluation and assessing the requirements in the green zone.The decision of not starting the evaluation process in the orange and red zone was taken after teachers belonging to Uttar Pradesh madhyamik shikshak sangh refused to take part in the process. An office-bearer of the sangh, RP Mishra said, “We cannot risk the lives of our colleagues amid Covid-19 outbreak that has claimed lives of more… Read full this story
- UP Board 12th exam 2020: Compartment system to be introduced; intermediate examinees to get 2nd chance too
- COMPARTMENT SYSTEMNow, UP Board intermediate examinees also to get 2nd chance
- Ranji Trophy 2019-20: Wanted 'someone young' to lead Tamil Nadu, says Karthik
- India Domestic Season 2019-20 - News Digest
- Jharkhand poll 2019 LIVE: 20 constituencies vote in second phase today
- Peek at LSU vs. Mississippi State film: Inside LSU's red zone struggles and how it broke through
- Bill Cosby To Get Less Than Three Years Behind Bars For 2004 Rape, Says Judge
- Discussed weather, rainfall, says Pawar on meeting Fadnavis at wedding
- NHRC begins 'fact-finding' probe into Telangana encounter, widow of 1 accused alleges ‘injustice'
- Winter Session LIVE: Won't implement CAB in Bengal, says TMC
UP Board evaluation to begin in 20 Green zone districts from May 5, says Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma have 311 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.