At the hospital, the Vice President applauded the contributions of the medical sector in general and Hospital K in particular to public health care. Vice State President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh (C) at the visit to hospital K on May 29 She hailed the hospital, which treats more than 480,000 patients a year, for successfully applying advanced techniques and technologies to treatment. According to the hospital’s Deputy Director Le Van Quang, Hospital K is the leading cancer hospital in the country. It has three branches with 2,400 beds in total and 1,700 staff members. Source: VNA
- This deep-red state decided to make a serious investment in preschools. It's paying off big-time.
- Marlon Bundo, Vice President Mike Pence's bunny, will be back in two more books in 2019
- Richard Fulton, former Nashville mayor and congressman, dies at 91
- How we got to know Purdue superfan Tyler Trent
- Roses & Thistles: Grassley, Ernst make history in Senate leadership roles
- Shopper News blog: Brew pubs, nature projects build South Knox profile in 2018
- David Wright leaves a lasting legacy with NY Mets franchise
- KPD investigating gunfire at Knoxville Center Mall
- Jimmy Carter Fast Facts
- “The Son of a Bitch Is Going to Run”: What Kennedy vs. Carter Can Teach Trump
Vice State President visits children with cancer at Hospital K have 197 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.