July 28, 2020 – 11:27 BST Chloe Best Meghan Markle wedding dress replicas: recreate her Stella McCartney and Givenchy wedding dresses whatever your budget Royal wedding dresses have long inspired bridal trends, but arguably few more so than the bespoke gowns worn by the Duchess of Sussex on her wedding day. In contrast to the stunning embellished vintage gown worn by the most recent royal bride, Princess Beatrice, Meghan championed a modern bridal style with her two minimalistic wedding dresses designed by Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy and Stella McCartney in 2018.RELATED: 21 of the most iconic royal wedding dresses Loading the player… WATCH: All the details on Meghan Markle’s wedding dress The “Meghan effect” means we can still see beautiful wedding dresses inspired by her gowns both from high-end designers and high street stores alike, meaning you too can feel like royalty on your big day. Here are a few of our favourites, whatever your budget… Meghan Markle’s Givenchy wedding dress replicas With a similar boat neckline and slim silhouette as Meghan’s, this Monsoon Una wedding dress is a beautiful way to recreate Meghan’s bridal style on a budget. Monsoon Una bridal wedding dress, £300, Very SHOP NOW Featuring long… Read full this story
- Tigerlily Taylor puts on a stylish display in a green mini dress as she attends Stella McCartney fashion event
- Jamie Redknapp's wife Frida Andersson's bump-skimming wedding dress follows this royal trend
- Who are Meghan Markle’s lookalikes? Meet the girls who earn thousands as Prince Harry’s future bride
- Prince Harry introduces Meghan Markle to beloved childhood nanny Tiggy Legge-Bourke in secret meet during trip to Cardiff
- Second wedding dresses 'who they really are': Kate's 'sweet' while Meghan's 'far more her'
- ‘Stand by Me’: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Married
- Meghan Markle bought own £110,000 wedding dress unlike Kate - gown shows 'empowerment'
- Meghan Markle: The Biggest Influencer of All?
- Meghan Markle 'showed empowerment by buying her own £110k wedding dress' – unlike Kate
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry divide fans with ‘beautiful’ Christmas card as some say they’ve ‘turned their backs to the public’
8 wedding dresses that look like Meghan Markle's Givenchy and Stella McCartney gowns have 341 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.