KRChoksey’s research report on CreditAccess GrameenNBFC-MFI has reported consolidated total income of INR 3.9 bn and PAT after minority interest reported at INR 72.1 cr. Consolidated GLP has grown by 53.9% YoY to INR 117.2 bn. According to management, lifting of lockdown to support further advances growth. Standalone NII reported at INR 3 bn (26% YoY, 6% QoQ) for Q1FY21 backed by NIMs at 12.6%. Total income reported at INR 3.3 bn (29% YoY, 11% QoQ) along with 73% YoY growth in Non-interest income at INR 22.4 cr (94% QoQ). Standalone Pre-provision profit reported at INR 2.2 bn (37% YoY, 32% QoQ) backed by improved operating efficiency where cost to income ratio was at 31% from 41.9% in Mar’20 and 35.4% in Jun’19. Opex/GLP ratio also improved from 4.8% in Jun’19 to 4.1% in Jun’20. PAT has lowered by 33.6% YoY due to additional COVID provisioning of INR 1.4 bn for the quarter where PAT reported at INR 63.6 cr. Asset quality is stable with GNPA of 1.62% and NNPA of 0.0%. Capital adequacy is stable at 23.7%. Its collection efficiency improved to 74% of Jun’20 and 76% in Jul’20.OutlookAt CMP of INR 531, CAGL is trading at a multiple… Read full this story
- Motor Authority Best Car To Buy 2019 nominee: Audi RS 5
- Buy Bavarian: 2018 Audi RS 7 discounted up to $18,500
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Weissach Package Available
- I Want a Nice Car that Won't Kill Me With Depreciation! What Car Should I Buy?
- Autotrader Bot Writes a Kind of Poetic Ford Focus RS Ad
- Ten types of people who should buy petrol cars over diesel
- Target Credit Card Database Hacked; Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Presents
- How to know if a we buy any car company is fake or not?
- Best Cars Under Rs 10 lakh: Renault Kwid to Tata Nexon
- Best cars under Rs 8 lakh: Renault KWID to Tata Nexon
Buy CreditAccess Grameen; target of Rs 684 KRChoksey have 277 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.