A body of a female has been discovered in woodlands as police search for a missing woman. Natasha Harrison vanished from Saltcoasts, Scotland, last week. Officers confirmed the grim discovery near Livingstone Parish Church in Stevenston, report the Daily Record. Mum-of-two Natasha, 27, was reported missing from on Thursday sparking a frantic search. The woman has yet to be formally identified but the family have been told of the development. Loved ones said her disappearance was extremely ‘out of character’ for ‘shy and quiet’ Natasha. Formal identification is still to take place. A Police Scotland spokesman said: “Police Scotland can confirm the body of a woman has been found in a woodland area on New Street, Stevenston near to Livingstone Parish Church. “The woman has not yet been formally identified. “However, the family of Natasha Harrison, 27, who had been reported missing from Saltcoats, has been made aware. “The death is not being treated as suspicious.” Natasha has been missing for three days after being last seen at around 3pm on Thursday.
- Fishermen recover body of one missing soldier in Quang Nam boat tragedy
- 12 killed, dozens missing in new Philippine landslide
- Lam Dong: Waterfall accident victimâs body found
- 2 dead, 2 missing after tidal surge on river in east China
- Second body found at CASA 212 crash site, identity remains unclear
- Nhandan Newspaper - Whenever you miss me, just call out my name...
- Brazil dam disaster leaves 34 dead, hundreds missing
- Small avalanches hamper final search for Nepal storm survivors
- 23 missing Chinese in Malaysia boat sinking found alive: minister
- Body of British man killed in Vietnam hiking accident returned to family
Tragedy as body found in woods in search for ‘shy and quiet’ missing mum-of-two have 261 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.