A person has her body temperature checked before entering a market in Đà Nẵng City. — VNA/VNS Photo ĐÀ NẴNG — The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Saturday evening announced 28 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam. Among the patients, two are imported cases returning to the country from Indonesia and 26 are community transmitted, including 19 linked to Đà Nẵng General Hospital and seven in Đà Nẵng City. The two imported patients arrived at Cần Thơ International Airport in Cần Thơ City from Indonesia on July 29 and were immediately quarantined at Trà Vinh Tuberculosis Hospital. Those who caught the virus via community transmission are aged from nine to 86 and are from Quảng Nam Province, Thái Bình Province, HCM City and Đà Nẵng City. They were either patients at Đà Nẵng General Hospital, had close contact with COVID-19 patients, or were caring for family members at the hospital. As of Saturday evening, the total number of coronavirus cases hit 586, with 142 of them linked to Đà Nẵng General Hospital since July 25. The number of people under quarantine nationwide is more than 91,460. — VNS
- Leinster confirm 21 new contracts for 2019/20 season
- 'Their season is on the line on Saturday evening'
- Boris Johnson confirmed as new UK prime minister
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta makes call on Saturday evening Night Glow
- Man United confirm 11 new Under-18 signings
- Pricing and specs confirmed for new Peugeot 508 SW
- Von der Leyen confirmed as new European Commission president
- Pair of socks leads to murder charge in 28-year-old cold case
- Health paradox: New US diabetes cases fall as obesity rises
- Neil Lennon confirmed as new Celtic permanent manager
Việt Nam confirms 28 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday evening have 264 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.