Yes Bank share price gained more than 3 percent in the morning trade on August 19 after the private sector lender said it had repaid Rs 35,000 crore to the Reserve Bank of India.The bank repaid Rs 35,000 crore to the central bank out of the total special liquidity facility (SLF) of Rs 50,000 crore drawn for interim support, Chairman Sunil Mehta said in the bank’s 2019-20 annual report.“In addition to the SLF of Rs 50,000 crore extended by RBI, the bank has since then received strong customer liquidity inflows. I am pleased to report that the bank has, as of date, repaid Rs 35,000 crore of SLF. The balance will be repaid within the timelines set by RBI,” Mehta said.Close The stock, which has gained over 30 percent in the last 15 days, was trading at Rs 15.60, up Rs 0.57, or 3.79 percent. It has touched an intraday high of Rs 15.69 and an intraday low of Rs 15.34. related news Tata Power shares jump 9%, but Jefferies maintains underperform call NTPC share price gains after singing MoU with L&T for methanol plants Muthoot Finance share price down 5% after brokerages flag rich valuation “Yes Bank has made… Read full this story
- Sensex opens on a volatile note; Yes Bank rallies 4%
- Banks will have to reclassify loans given to HDIL as fraud
- Surat: Synthetic gems gain lustre as natural diamonds lose sparkle
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares up on U.S. jobs report, but caution seen on trade talks
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares cheered by U.S. jobs data but traders fear trade talks
- Hull Fair rides, prices, parking, buses and everything else
- Morning News Call - India, October 7
- Monthly Round up Report for August 2018: MSE Index maintains negative stance
- What's behind Italy's economic turbulence?
- Buying Your Way Back to Riches
Yes Bank share price gains after repaying Rs 35,000 crore to RBI have 283 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.