With the launch of the RTX 3080 in under 10 days, Best Buy is already listing the RTX 3080 Founders Edition for $699.99 on their website. Of course you can’t buy it right at this second, you’ll have to wait until September 17th before upgrading your gaming rig.For now we know the card will deliver almost double the performance of the RTX 2080 Ti for half the price. The RTX 2080 Ti by itself is already a great performer that outclasses everything in gaming performance from the previous generation. This is a exciting time for buyers who want incredible high resolution gaming performance at a more reasonable price. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Specifications GPUGA102Graphics CardGeForce RTX 3080Process (nm)Samsung 8NTransistors (billion)28Die Size (mm^2)627?SMs68CUDA Cores8704RT Cores68Tensor Cores272Boost Clock (MHz)1710VRAM Speed (Gbps)19VRAM (GB)10Bus Width320ROPs80TMUs544GFLOPS FP3229768RT TFLOPS58Tensor TFLOPS (FP16)238Bandwidth (GB/s)760TBP (watts)320Launch DateSeptember 17, 2020Launch Price$699 The card will be listed at $699 MSRP on Nvidia’s website and available via other vendors.
- St Albans day nursery makes Times Top 100 Best Companies list
- Best Buys: Travel credit cards
- £5 Maybelline mascara tops Amazon’s best seller list as women say it’s the ‘best they’re EVER used’
- £5 Maybelline mascara tops Amazon’s best seller list as women say it’s the ‘best they’ve EVER used’
- Best Buys: One year fixed rate business bonds
- Want to up your at-home yoga game? 7 best buys to add to your wish list
- Has your child's playgroup made the 18 best nurseries list?
- The 9 best buys in a fashion editor's wardrobe
- Best white trainers
- The most reliable used SUVs money can buy in 2019
Best Buy Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Ready for September 17 Release have 272 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.