Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) — China’s Vice Premier Hu Chunhua on Tuesday called for continued commitment to a higher-level of opening-up, providing a better business environment for foreign-invested companies and creating more development opportunities. Foreign companies in China have stood the test of COVID-19 and made significant contributions to stabilizing employment and spurring economic growth, said Hu at a symposium with foreign business associations in China. China is making institutional changes to accelerate the improvement of the foreign-investment promotion, protection and service system, with a focus on addressing the concerns of foreign firms, as the country remains committed to opening-up, said Hu. He expressed hope that foreign business associations will deepen the bond between Chinese and foreign firms and help strengthen foreign investors’ faith in their future development in China. Enditem
- BriefingsDirect analysts discuss ramifications of Google-China dust-up over corporate cyber attacks
- U.S. government seeks the open road
- Industry farewells 2009, embraces 2010
- IT migrating to overseas outsourcing
- Full text of Chinese commerce minister's signed article on People's Daily
- Wireless players: Cooperate, or else...
China pushes for opening-up at higher level, improved business environment have 170 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.