Jordana Brewster enjoyed some quality time with her four-year-old son, Rowan, at the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles on Monday. As the 40-year-old actress put her effortlessly chic style on full display, she kept her dark tresses tied up into a sleek bun and wore a surgical mask over her nose and mouth. While trekking around the sidewalk in a pair of baby blue sneakers, she carried her belongings in a large straw tote bag that she kept on her left arm. Stocking up: Jordana Brewster enjoyed some quality time with her four-year-old son, Rowan, at the Brentwood Country Mart on Monday For her outing, the star opted to wear a pair of light-wash boyfriend jeans, which she cuffed at the bottom. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jordana Brewster and new boyfriend Mason Morfit buy some… Jordana Brewster goes country chic in pink overalls and… Share this article Share The mother-of-two held hands with her youngest child, who she shares with her ex Andrew Form. Brewster and her husband of 13 years announced their ‘amicable’ split in July, after separating earlier this year. Keeping it casual: The mother-of-two held hands wither her youngest child, who she shares with her ex Andrew Form… Read full this story
- Maria Shriver beams with joy during relaxing neighborhood stroll... after daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger's baby news
- Mother, 28, admits she feared she would kill her baby while in the grips of postpartum psychosis that left her plagued with hallucinations of talking to God and being hypnotised by Derren Brown
- Gordon Ramsay's son Oscar, 13 months, suffers a hilarious fall during the family's beachside stroll... amid backlash for flouting lockdown rules
- Anderson Cooper seen after welcoming baby Wyatt... as it emerges he quietly reunited with ex Benjamin Maisani before son's birth
- Diane Kruger flashes a smile as she steps out with her mask for a solo outing in LA
- Chris Pratt and Pregnant Katherine Schwarzenegger Enjoy Outing with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Blue-blooded 'boomerang' children! As grown-up society beauties and heirs return home to isolate with their families, a parenting expert reveals how to cope with a full nest (even if you don't have a huge estate)
- Chloe Sevigny, 45, puts her bare baby bump on display while strolling around New York after revealing she is due 'any second now'
- Baby Archie's First Year in Pictures: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Son Celebrates First Birthday
- Still hungry after all these years
Jordana Brewster wears baby blue as she enjoys a mother and son outing with her four-year-old Rowan at the Brentwood Country Mart have 391 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.