With the recent announcement of space sector reforms, the Indian Space Research on Tuesday said necessary legislations are being put in place to ease the business environment for private players.The space agency said it is also looking at paving the way for the insurance sector to render services in the space domain.”We need to do some of the activities to ensure that there is no hardship, so a comprehensive space act is required, as well as the different policies should be in place, and they are in the pipeline, with the opening of the space sector,” ISRO Chairman K Sivan said.Close Virtually addressing the International Space Conference, he said the existing space policies on SATCOM as well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended with “greater inclusivity and transparency.” related news Booker Prize 2020 shortlist announced; Indian-origin writer Avni Doshi debuts with Burnt Sugar Big Story | Will the non-regulation of OTT players put telcos at a disadvantage? Tomato turns dearer as price touches Rs 100/kg in Malda, Aizawl, Imphal: Government data “Also, we are going to add new policies like launch vehicle policy, space exploration policy. We… Read full this story
- Private sector gradually becoming engine of Azerbaijan's economy
- BR Analysis. Wages in Romania’s public sector exceed those in private sector by 32 pct, the largest difference since 2009
- Time to turn the NHS from a public sector problem into a private sector opportunity
- Frequent changes of government have complicated the Romanian business environment, says US State Department
- Turkish private sector’s loans from abroad rise further
- 27 Satellites in 3 Years: Indian Private Sector Shifts Focus to Space Projects
- Turkish private sector can get involved in Azerbaijani gas deliveries to Turkey
- New parking app allows Bristol schools and businesses to rent out spaces
- BR Exclusive! Business Environment minister: "Digitalization allows any SME to become a micro-multinational"
- Cuba reauthorizes private sector, but with tighter controls
Laws being put in place to ease business environment for private sector in space segment: ISRO have 320 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.