Nvidia has posted a new video showing Id Software’s Doom Eternal running on the GeForce RTX 3080, and there isn’t much to say: it’s quite a bit faster than the RTX 2080 Ti. The video shows side-by-side 4K gameplay of Doom Eternal playing on both a GeForce RTX 2080 TI and the new RTX 3080 as well as a few minutes of just the RTX 3080 on its own. Here are the best processorsCheck out the best motherboardsWe’ll show you how to build a PCWhile the game looks even more stunning on the 3080, what really sticks out is the fps counter at the top right of the screen. The RTX 2080 Ti is no chump, clocking in a blinding fast 80-90 fps at 4K.The RTX 3080, though? It rarely dips below 120 fps and gets as high as 200+ fps at 4K. Even when you factor in Doom Eternal’s impressive optimization, this level of performance is amazing. It really is something you need to see in 4K to really appreciate, so we encourage you to do so. This is yet another example of Nvidia-provided performance information, so it’s important to take it with a grain of salt. However, when combined with the… Read full this story
- It looks like ‘Super Mario Run’ is coming to Android sooner rather than later
- What it’s like to work at Bain & Company, the best workplace of 2017
- A massive wildfire in Canada has destroyed 1,600 homes and forced 80,000 people to flee
- Looking like a leader
- Negros rice pest destroys P8.4-M crops
- US House OKs budget bill delaying Obamacare; shutdown likely
- Bong Go: 'Duterte did not go to cancer hospital in China'
- It looks like the worst might finally be over for Russia
- One of the Knicks’ best young players has suddenly gone cold, and the team looks like it’s in trouble
- These clever photos show how much people look like their parents
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 looks like it's going to absolutely destroy the RTX 2080 Ti have 310 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.