The Department of Environment has announced six locations facing serious pollution in the north. Pho Noi A Industrial Park According to the department, they were assigned the task to carry out the national environmental monitoring programme by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. Are the estimates about air pollution’s effects on the economy reliable? The conclusion that economic losses caused by air pollution could be up to 5 percent of GDP has raised controversy. Hanoi air quality improves in March thanks to COVID-19 Hanoi’s air quality improved significantly in March following the drastic reduction of traffic and suspension of construction due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnam Environment Administration (VEA) reported on Tuesday.
- Special report: Does Norway hold the key to Utah's air pollution problem?
- CSULB professors study noise pollution at ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach
- U.S. election systems appear more secure, but voting problems persist
- Problems persist with missing, delayed Boston school buses
- Horizon Air makes last flight to north-central Idaho airport
- OKC's gang landscape has changed, but problem persists
- Boston Red Sox bullpen problems persist, Alex Cora has 11 games to figure out who he can trust in postseason
- New details highlight Lion Air jet's problems before crash
- Dementia: Air Pollution Could Increase Risk by 40 Percent, Study Finds
- Plastic Pollution Has Increased A Hundredfold In The South Atlantic
Air and noise pollution problems persist in north VN have 215 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.