Business owners started taking steps to trim back the number of customers Tuesday afternoon after Gov. John Bel Edwards said he was rolling the state back to limited Phase 2 coronavirus restrictions.Sydney Vidrine, event manager for The Lyceum, said the downtown event space had three weddings scheduled for December with between 100 and 250 guests. The new restrictions will limit capacity to 75 people — a figure that includes vendors, such as bartenders and servers. But, Vidrine said, that’s better than when capacity at the Lyceum was limited to 30 guests.“That’s a really big move down,” she said. The wedding parties will have to see if they can trim down the number of guests or decide if they just want to postpone.Two corporate Christmas parties that had been scheduled for The Lyceum had already canceled; those events would have each had more than 300 guests.“We hope to get back to normal sooner rather than later,” Vidrine said. As Louisiana reverts to modified Phase 2, here’s what that means for sports, bars, events, more Chelsea Thibodeaux, a spokeswoman for Perkins Rowe, said retailers in the lifestyle center at the corner of Bluebonnet Boulevard and Perkins Road are prepared to deal with the… Read full this story
- BR Exclusive! Business Environment minister: "Digitalization allows any SME to become a micro-multinational"
- Irish budget 2019 ‘should focus on indigenous business and higher education’
- 2019 budget ‘should focus on indigenous business and higher education’
- Brexit Bulletin: The To-Do List
- AzerGold to carry out more than 20,000 meters of drilling work in 2018
- How to bring the UK's 1.5m unbanked into the digital economy before cash is displaced
- Healthtech: Digital health & personalised healthcare
- Boeing Joins Saab in Race for World's Biggest Fighter Jet Deal
- India Moves to Reduce its Reliance on Russia's Defense Imports
- Journey’s end: New mums should prepare for the fourth trimester
Businesses prepare to move back to Phase 2 have 300 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.