In the 2020 fiscal year, Cargill provided $115 million in total charitable contributions, hosted training for 860,000 farmers in sustainable agricultural practices and business practices to improve their earnings potential and provided more than 39 million meals to global and local food bank partners. Cargill staff are performing the company’s social responsibility activities at communities nationwide “As the world faces extraordinary challenges – from climate change to food insecurity – delivering on Cargill’s purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way is more critical than ever before,” said Michelle Grogg, vice president of corporate responsibility at Cargill. “We collaborate with strategic partners across the globe to bring this purpose to life by empowering farmers, protecting the planet and nourishing people and communities.” Cargill has been empowering farming communities and energising the next generation of food and agricultural leaders. The National Future Farmers of America (FFA) Organization and Cargill continued their 60-year commitment to inspire and educate future leaders of the food and agriculture industry. Over the last year, the partnership reached 29,500 students and 500 teachers. Cargill and CARE announced a new phase of collaboration aligned to CARE’s She Feeds the World initiative. This phase aims to… Read full this story
- Three MORE patients test positive for coronavirus after returning from infection hotspots: New cases in Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire bring UK total to 23 as Government ramps up response and tests pass 10,000 mark
- Huawei exec: The US can't afford to work without us
- Horizon will become the first ‘carbon positive’ national dairy in the U.S.
- 2019 is the Year of Perfect Attendance for 15 Employees
- City Implementing Mass Notification System For Employees
- New book claims Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gets employees to blow-dry his armpit sweat before key events: Report
- Epidemic's impact on economy to be 'manageable'
- Volunteer Square Interns Serve Local Communities
- Chinese employees return to work in HCM City
- Twitter encourages employees to work from home amid coronavirus scare
Cargill works to positively impact communities where employees live and work have 311 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.