Vingroup to award scholarships of nearly VND 40 billion to master’s and PhD candidates in science and technologyThreats and opportunities during turbulent 2020GREENFEED EMPOWERS FARMERS WITH THE 10-YEAR JOURNEY OF THE “TIEP SUC NHA NONG” PROGRAMMEVietnam’s tourism achieved high ranking despite the difficulties caused by Covid-19 pandemicCapitaLand commemorates 20th anniversary by unveiling ‘The Next 20’ framework FrieslandCampina (which owns Dutch Lady brand) has been listed among the top four global nutrition companies thanks to a mindset of continuous improvement. Among enterprises that have developed more and more, Dutch Lady recognised early that continuous improvement is needed for its growth. In a competitive market, companies have to continuously improve to produce better products for consumers. Dutch Lady has improved consistently in each of its areas. Photo Courtesy of FrieslandCampina However, improvement is not easy to achieve, especially in a company which has 19,000 farmers as its members and 24,000 employees. The company has offices in 34 countries and sells dairy products in 100. Improvements at FrieslandCampina’s member dairy farms and its production and distribution facilities are carried out based on the FoQus Food Safety & Quality System. FoQus is based on national and international legislation and Codex standards, takes into account… Read full this story
- Bruce Springsteen, Black Keys and Lady Gaga join The Rolling Stones at New Jersey gig
- TV Ratings: 'American Idol' Continues to Drop, 'Whitney' and 'Chelsea' Rise
- Asia cruise industry continues to hold top place for emerging global destinations
- Hotel review: Little Palm Island, Florida Keys (USA)
- 15 Actors Who Were Knocked Off The A-list After Just One Movie
- Bradley Cooper And Lady Gaga Meticulously Staged Their Steamy Oscars Performance
- Climbing Nutrition: Maintaining Weight? Don't Sacrifice Performance
- Could the US-China trade row become a global cold war?
- Climbing Nutrition: The Benefits of Different Caffeine Sources
- Dutch drug smugglers up to no gouda! Two men are jailed for more than 11 years for trying to sneak in more than £5million worth of cannabis hidden in a lorry of grated pizza cheese
Continuous improvement, the key to Dutch Lady’s relentless rise to top 4 in global nutrition list have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.