UPDATED, 4:15 PM with White House statement on Flynn: The White House said Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s executive grant of clemency granting a full pardon to Michael Flynn came because Flynn “should never have been prosecuted.” Read the full statement below this story. PREVIOUSLY, 1:26 PM: In what is expected to be the first of many parting shots, President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a full pardon to his former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Although the matter continues to be fought over in the courts, the twice guilty pleading retired general was convicted of lying to the FBI in its investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. It is my Great Honor to announce that General Michael T. Flynn has been granted a Full Pardon. Congratulations to @GenFlynn and his wonderful family, I know you will now have a truly fantastic Thanksgiving! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2020 Meanwhile, on the eve of Thanksgiving, Joe Biden was taking a far less sordid approach to events, asking Americans to remember “we’re at a war with a virus — not with each other” as part of the President-elect’s speech in Wilmington, DE. Related Story Barack Obama To… Read full this story
- White House Calls For End to ISS Funding in 2025
- Trump makes surprise appearance in White House briefing room — live stream
- White House calls for more cloud
- How to Fight Cyberthreats: White House Calls on Congress, Tech Industry to Help
- White House calls for greater adoption of cloud technology
- Here's the latest Super Bowl champion who won't visit Trump's White House
- Paul Manafort jailed – Donald Trump’s wheelchair-bound former campaign chief sentenced to nearly four years in prison for fraud
- Omarosa worked in the Clinton White House long before she worked for Trump. Here’s everything you need to know about her career.
- Donald Trump arrives in UK for historic visit – and boasts that Brits ‘like me a lot’
- White House government shutdown away message is a political attack on Democrats
Donald Trump Pardons Michael Flynn Ending What White House Calls “Relentless, Partisan Pursuit”; Joe Biden Warns Of Covid-19 “Long Hard Winter” – Update have 324 words, post on deadline.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.