Speakers at the eighth APEC Financial Infrastructure Development Network Conference in HCM City. VNS Photo Bồ Xuân Hiệp HCM CITY — As financial markets have increasingly become globalised, a more robust regional financial infrastructure network is needed to facilitate trade among APEC-member economies, ensuring economic recovery and inclusive growth in the Asia Pacific region after the pandemic ends, according to Qamar Saleem, the International Finance Corporation’s Asia-Pacific manager for Financial Institutions Group Advisory Services. Saleem spoke at the eighth APEC Financial Infrastructure Development Network Conference last week in HCM City. Around 150 representatives from ministries and agencies, think-tank organisations and financial institutions, value-chain lead firms, and suppliers and distributors across the region participated in the conference. Lê Anh Tuấn, director of the National Credit Information Centre’s Research, Development and Marketing Division (State Bank of Việt Nam), noted that as a “pillar of Việt Nam’s financial infrastructure, the National Credit Information Centre aims to help the financial market grow with high quality”. The centre has stepped up efforts to reform the national database of credit information, improve IT Infrastructure, and enhance credit information products and services, he added. For example, it has helped to expand the coverage of the Credit Reporting System to outside the industry, diversifying data sources… Read full this story
- APEC 2017: Da Nang Declaration affirms determination to create APEC new dynamism
- APEC Vietnam 2017: Fostering a shared future in a changing world
- "APEC Vietnam 2017 - Fostering a shared future in a changing world": State President
- President's article: "APEC Vietnam 2017 - Fostering a shared future in a changing world"
- APEC Ministers issue Joint Statement
- APEC leaders issue Hanoi Declaration to foster trade, security
- ‘APEC must play key role'
- APEC FMs target balanced, inclusive growth
- President attends APEC council’s session
- APEC leaders issue declaration
Financial infrastructure key to economic recovery in Asia-Pacific: APEC have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.