MADURAIA total of four people, including two working as cleaners at Government Rajaji Hospital here tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday. The count of cases in GRH stands at 50. Two personnel from a private agency providing manpower to the GRH — a 25 year-old man and a 37 year-old person were tested positive.While the former worked as a supervisor, the latter was involved in disinfection work. The two members did not show any symptoms. They were working as part of the second fortnightly shift in the COVID-19 ward and were tested on Tuesday. Two other members from Anna Nagar and Vandiyur who displayed signs of COVID-19 tested positive. Collector T. G. Vinay said both of them were from areas which are already part of the containment zone.“We found them through the process of contact tracing,” he said. He said a man from Mathur area in Madurai was discharged from the GRH even though the State-level bulletin did not reflect the numbers.
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears on Hearing She Tested Positive for Lupus Antibodies
- 4 SpiceJet pilots test positive for alcohol, grounded
- Eleven Premier League footballers allowed to play despite testing positive for drugs
- Four Spicejet pilots test positive for alcohol in five days, grounded
- British heavyweight Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance after earning title shot
- British boxer Muhammad Ali banned for two-years after testing positive for steroid
- Woman boxer Neeraj provisionally suspended after testing positive for ligandrol
- Fallen Pop Idol Tests Positive for Drugs
- Mosquitoes in Kane Co. Test Positive for West Nile Virus
- Joe Biden’s Son Leaves Navy After Testing Positive for Cocaine
Four test positive for COVID-19 have 259 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.