Businesses around the world have spent the last few months preparing for a future in which their employees can easily and secure work from home. As part of this transition to either part-time or permanent remote working, organizations will need to adapt their hybrid cloud strategy as well as modernize their data infrastructure. To help address this, Lenovo is delivering an open platform of hyperconverged infrastructure solutions.In order to learn more about how Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) is enabling customers to deploy and manage a full edge-to-cloud environment, TechRadar Pro spoke with the company’s UK General Manager Ian Jeffs.We’ve put together a list of the best business accessoriesThese are the best business webcams for working from homeAlso check out our roundup of the best mobile workstationsWhat is the simplest definition of HCI and what are the biggest obstacles when it comes to adoption?Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is a software-defined, unified IT infrastructure which combines local data center hardware with intelligent software. It combines all the elements of a traditional data center, including storage, compute, networking and management – but uses software to replace expensive, purpose-built hardware. When it comes to adoption, new HCI infrastructure brings new skill requirements. Companies usually… Read full this story
- Bump incomes by match training with business needs
- Salaries for football coaches continue to soar: Will the Pac-12 keep pace? Can it keep pace?
- Sponsored: Why businesses need cyber liability insurance
- Texas struggles to keep pace as thirst for water intensifies
- Flooding keeps weather service busy
- Editorial: We're living longer, so we need to work longer
- Biggest, smallest Lobos see need to work together
- Local Businesses Needed To Join The Fight Against Alzheimer’s
- Does Joe Biden’s campaign need to work on their official style guide?
- Businesses need to be careful deciding which workers need workers’ comp coverage
Keeping pace with evolving business needs in the remote work era have 301 words, post on www.techradar.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.