Nation Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19 The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,20:19 (GMT+7) Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19The Saigon Times A special quarantine zone at a hospital – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH HCMC – A 38-year-old man returning from Germany has tested positive for Covid-19, taking Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally to 1,306 as of this evening, November 21, the Ministry of Health reported. The patient, residing in District 3, HCMC, came back to Vietnam on flight VN5036 on November 19 and was transported to a quarantine center in Quang Ninh Province after arriving at the Van Don International Airport. The patient is currently under treatment at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. Up to now, 1,142 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have fully recovered. Among the active cases, 25 people have tested negative for Covid-19 one to three times, according to the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control. More than 15,000 people who came back from pandemic-hit countries or had close contact with Covid-19 patients are being quarantined at hospitals, quarantine centers or at home. Share with your friends:
- Video: San Antonio-area man returns all the Whataburger numbers he swiped over the years, for love
- Carolina Panthers Sale: Could Peyton Manning Return to the NFL as Owner?
- Hawaiian man returns home to find lava from volcano eruption in his GARDEN as Kilauea’s flow engulfs homes and cars
- Police: Man returned to scene of fatal Lansing shooting to kick his victim in the head
- Deported man returns, gets 14 months
- Man gets prison for keeping 19 years worth of dead aunt's Social Security checks
- BMW prepares for Le Mans return and reveal of new 8-Series
- UPDATE: Missing Hastings man returns home
- Man returns home after years-long imprisonment in Venezuela
- U.S. Is Trying to Kill Major Gas Deal Between Russia and Germany
Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19 have 289 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.