Number 10 is bracing itself for an ‘explosive stunt’ by Dominic Cummings after he was kicked out for good following a dramatic confrontation with Boris Johnson, who showed him texts allegedly proving he briefed against his fiancee, Carrie Symonds. The Prime Minister’s partner, reportedly referred to as ‘Princess Nut Nuts’ behind her back by Vote Leave loyalists put out by her burgeoning power, is said to have been the driving force behind the senior adviser’s dramatic exit last night. Mr Johnson is understood to have ordered his once-trusted aide to leave having shown him incriminating text messages which had been forwarded to Ms Symonds, though these claims were denied by No10. While Mr Cummings was set to leave at Christmas, it is understood it was Ms Symonds, who sources say regularly ‘bombards’ her fiance with as many as 25 texts an hour expressing her thoughts on policy, that convinced the PM he and former director of communications Lee Cain had to go. However, those close to Mr Johnson are now fearing a backlash from the exiled adviser could see Downing Street come under fire. ‘I won’t be surprised if there’s an explosive stunt between now and Christmas,’ sources told the FT…. Read full this story
- Royal Family latest: Prince Charles’ aide resigns over ‘fixing’ scandal as Princess Diana biopic gains scathing reviews
- Mohammed bin Zayed’s Dark Vision of the Middle East’s Future
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on August 29, 2021
- I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It.
- Married at First Sight UK 2021 latest – Fans demand Nikita AXED over ‘domestic violence’ amid Franky’s ‘awkward’ speech
- Meghan Markle news latest – Harry and Duchess’ ‘MENACING reminder’ they have all the power in brutal royal PR war
- The Erdogan Experiment
- The Philosopher of Islamic Terror
- The 15 Best Food Descriptions in A Song of Ice and Fire
- The Odyssey and the Ecstasy
No 10 braces for an 'explosive stunt' by Cummings after 'Princess Nut Nuts' gave him coup de grace: PM's adviser 'won't drift away quietly' after being booted out for good 'following confrontation over texts that fell into hands of fiancée Carrie Symonds' have 306 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 14, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.