Oxford Circus tube station has been evacuated amid an incident involving a man threatening station staff. Multiple police officers were seen sprinting into the station in the popular shopping district at just after 5.30pm as police vehicles pulled up outside. Passengers travelling on the underground were asked to leave the station as the incident unfolded. Multiple police officers were seen sprinting into the station at just after 5.30pm Police vehicles pulled up outside Oxford Street Station on Sunday evening as the event unfolded RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dirty politics! Pictures from across America capture the… UK daily Covid cases DROP by 11.5 per cent from last… Share this article Share There were reports of an ongoing incident involving an adult male wearing a mask and no shoes who was acting aggressively towards station staff. The man was seen being escorted up the steps of the tube station by police. It is understood he was arrested before being taken away in an ambulance. Video footage shows the man being led away by officers into the waiting vehicle. He remains in custody. Oxford Street tube station has since been reopened.
- London horror as train station staff member stabbed sparking evacuation
- 'Ten coppers for one man?' Former MEP films 'mask clampdown' on London Tube
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem
- Knife victim, 30s, fights for life after being stabbed in front of horrified shoppers as police arrest man for attempted murder
- Teenager stabbed to death at Parsons Green Tube station
- Police arrest 19 fast food staff in Pakistan after they refused to give cops free burgers
- Three women arrested after grandad, 72, dies in 'parking row' fight outside house
- Residents of ritzy Atlanta suburb push for separate police force as crime rages in 'war zone': neighbor
- After failed abduction, former staff accuses Sinhgad College of foul play
- FBI agent charged in off-duty shooting of man on subway
Panic at Oxford Circus as tube station is closed while police rush in to arrest man threatening station staff have 304 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 8, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.