Hạ Long Bay- UNESCO World Heritage Site in the northern province of Quảng Ninh. VNA/VNS Photo Trung Nguyên QUẢNG NINH — The northern province of Quảng Ninh will focus developing the “tourism at night” economy in the hope of attracting 10 million domestic visitors next year. Quảng Ninh Provincial Party Secretary Nguyễn Xuân Ký said the province sees tourism as a fast and sustainable service to spearhead economic sector in 2021. At the 4th Provincial Party Executive Committee meeting held on November 25-26, Quảng Ninh determined that it would mobilise all resources to invest in building infrastructure and services to prove roads and access to the region. It will form a chain of marine tourism, ecotourism, and high-grade resort tourism. The province is rapidly restructuring the tourism industry after controlling successfully COVID-19, developing high-quality, branded tourism products capable of competing with regional and international countries. Attention will focus on attracting strategic, potential, and branded investors in the coastal areas of Vân Đồn – Cô Tô, Cái Chiên Commune in Hải Hà District and two communes of Vĩnh Thực and Vĩnh Trung in Móng Cái, Trà Cổ National Tourist Area. Quảng Ninh will preserve and promote sustainably in Hạ Long Bay-… Read full this story
- Quang Ninh remains safe destination amid COVID-19 concerns
- COVID-19: Quang Ninh suspends tours of bays, relic sites
- Quang Ninh halts tours of Ha Long Bay due to COVID-19 fears
- Than Quang Ninh registers first AFC Cup win
- Quang Ninh police start legal proceedings against two Chinese for robbery
- Quang Ninh tightens control over medical declaration
- Vaathi Coming: The Second Single Of Vijay's Master Crosses 10 Million Views!
- Vietnam’s Than Quang Ninh FC beat up Cambodian hosts at 2020 AFC Cup
- Quang Ninh province takes steps to promote its tourism
- Quang Ninh Border Guard awarded for solving 2 drug cases
Quảng Ninh strives to attract 10 million domestic visitors in 2021 have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.