Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) — A senior Chinese official has called for enhancing the construction of the Chengdu-Chongqing economic circle to inject impetus to the country’s high-quality development. Wang Chen, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, made the remarks during an inspection trip to southwest China’s Chongqing Municipality from Wednesday to Friday. He urged efforts to boost strategic emerging industries and the digital economy and to attach importance to vocational education. More efforts should be made to uphold the innovation-driven development strategy, strengthen the real economy, build a modern industrial system in a concerted way, and foster a first-class, law-based business environment, Wang added. Enditem
- Chinese official: Pig fever outbreak 'complicated and grim'
- With industry hurting, officials stress hotline for farmers
- Pa.’s top health official stresses need for vaccinations
- Senior guard official faces federal charges
- Chinese official: Hong Kong at 'critical juncture'
- Missouri official stresses safety over abortion access
- China's Xi presses economic theme in Pyongyang speech
- Mexican official claims gains in U.S. border enforcement
- Shots fired at Circle K on Deans Bridge Road
- Rutland officials review preliminary hotel designs
Senior Chinese official stresses promoting Chengdu-Chongqing economic circle have 183 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.