Production capacity of Tri Luc business households has increased significantly since receiving machinery investment Much of the matching capital from manufacturers is meant for the construction of technical performance models and the transfer and application of advanced machinery and equipment. According to the Binh Dinh Department of Industry and Trade, over the past seven years, Binh Dinh Industry Promotion has implemented 122 such projects with financial support of more than VND14.13 billion, accounting for 50.7 percent of the total funding for the whole period. The projects have been implemented in association with the needs of enterprises and the production of new products, yielding practical results. A project on supporting the application of advanced machinery and equipment in the production of wooden furniture in the Tri Luc business household in Tuy Phuoc District is a typical example. With a capacity of 20cu.m per minute, the new equipment including four-sided planers and five-axis cutters increases productivity compared to manual production and makes use of wood resources from planted forests. The improved products can better meet consumer demand and yield high economic value. A project on building technical demonstration model for production of lightweight autoclaved aerate concrete bricks (AAC) in the Binh Dinh… Read full this story
- Industrial Promotional Items
- Worker exodus worries Binh Duong Province, Japanese companies
- Devising an Economic Development Plan - Clean Industry Recruitment Considered
- Aetna Dental Plan Review
- Understanding Safe Harbor 401K Plans
- Inventions - Combining Your Business Plan Development With Your Product Development to Minimize Risk
- Why Write a Yearly Business Plan?
- The Marketing Plan Section Explained For Business Plans
- Some General Facts About Mutual Funds
- The Abbreviated Business Plan
Binh Dinh Province plans to boost industry promotion funding have 263 words, post on ven.vn at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.